In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 4 Feb
2003 13:26:54 +0100 (MET), "Knut H. Hassel Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

knutnie> I'm wondering if there's a way to configure a xterms titlebar
knutnie> to also show an image as a background when the focus isn't on
knutnie> the window?
knutnie>
knutnie> I only get to set a color, not an image.

Hmm, I'm way out on a limb here and have never tested this, but have
you looked at UseSunkTitlePixmap?  If that's what you're looking for,
I'd appreciate it if you told me.

--
Richard Levitte     | http://richard.levitte.org/ | Spannv. 38, I
Levitte Programming | http://www.lp.se/           | S-168 35 Bromma