In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 6 Feb
2003 16:10:19 +0100 (MET), "Knut H. Hassel Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

knutnie> Isn't 'UseSunkTitlePixmap' for getting an image in the titlebar when you
focus?
knutnie> In case YES on that question, I allready got that.
knutnie>
knutnie> This is what I have today :
knutnie>
knutnie> Pixmaps {
knutnie>    TitleHighlight "xpm:sunlogobg.xpm"
knutnie> }

       UseSunkTitlePixmap
              This makes it so the shadows are inversed for title pixmaps when
              focus   is   lost.    This   is   similar    to    having    the
              SunkFocusWindowTitle,  but  it makes your xbm or 3d XPM (if any)
              sink instead of just the whole bar.

As you see, it's about what happens when you lose focus.  However, it
still doesn't give you a different pixmap at that time, just the
inverse of the pixmap that you have (as far as I understand...
haven't looked at that part of the source yet).

--
Richard Levitte     | http://richard.levitte.org/ | Spannv. 38, I
Levitte Programming | http://www.lp.se/           | S-168 35 Bromma