On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 4 Feb
>2003 13:26:54 +0100 (MET), "Knut H. Hassel Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> knutnie> I'm wondering if there's a way to configure a xterms titlebar
> knutnie> to also show an image as a background when the focus isn't on
> knutnie> the window?
> knutnie>
> knutnie> I only get to set a color, not an image.
>
> Hmm, I'm way out on a limb here and have never tested this, but have
> you looked at UseSunkTitlePixmap?  If that's what you're looking for,
> I'd appreciate it if you told me.

Hi, and thanks alot for replying.

Isn't 'UseSunkTitlePixmap' for getting an image in the titlebar when you focus?
In case YES on that question, I allready got that.

This is what I have today :

Pixmaps {
   TitleHighlight "xpm:sunlogobg.xpm"
}

What I need is a way to put a different image into the titlebar when the window
isn't in focus.

Hmmmm.... Maybe that's what you mean.....

Gotta test and read some more...

Thanks alot

--
Knut
------

"(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer."