Hello folks,

In our environment, we need to setup some socket options before sockets can be
used, and we need to use curl + c-ares.

Ideally I’d like to setup a callback with ares_set_socket_configure_callback(),
but in order to do so, I need access to internal libcurl c-ares channel, which
is embedded in the Curl_easy structure.

Is there any way to access such c-ares channel so I can properly intercept
c-ares socket usage, like we can do with CURLOPT_OPENSOCKETFUNCTION in libcurl?

Thanks!

. .:|:.:|:. Francisco Sedano  | CCIE 14859, Tech Lead Software Engineering |
CSG Enterprise Access and Services Group (EASG)