On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Nazeem Shereef wrote:

So what you suggest.

First: don't top-post when responding to emails here, as it makes it really hard to follow the discussion

I recommend you try a modern version of curl and see if that works better. That's a standard recommendation for *anyone* that has a problem with an old curl version. We fix bugs in a rapid pace and chances are problems from a few years ago don't exist anymore or at least that they have changed.

And even if the bug ultimately still remains in the latest version, we still want you to reproduce with that version and help us understand what we need to do to reproduce it using that version.