On Fri, 23 Feb 2018, Maroš Priputen wrote:

And to answer your question, why should be (total percentage) removed, now the total field is always full size of a file, so percentage would be always at 100%, so now total percentage role falls to received percentage role, if I understand it correctly.

I think the same fields should always be present there for consistency. The progress meter should not change style simply because the user resumes a transfer.

Why would total always be 100%? Can you elaborate in words exactly what you intend to do in code?

And since I'm new here, you can comment if I am doing something wrong i tried to read developer guidelines on the official site, but it's so extensive.

If you have the funtionality done the way you want it and want to suggest to us, then please submit a PR on github and it is easy for us to review and comment on your approach.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se