Ekkor: 2023. december 21. 18:36:03 CET, Martin Husemann <mar...@duskware.de>
írta:
>On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 04:59:36PM +0100, Fekete Zoltán wrote:
>> Is there any usb wifi chipset left on the list without a maintainer? I could
>> take one for my study if I could purchase hardware for that. Might be a
>> win-win.
>
>I think we have everything covered for the USB chipsets where we currently
>have drivers.
>
>There are lots of others out there though...
>
>Martin

I understand. Using USB would have been a good starting point from a hardware
availability perspective. Nonetheless, I have a PCIe device with AR9565
(Atheros). It seems to be a challenging one, as it only has a Linux driver,
which appears quite distinct from the generic driver code structure I found in
BSD. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide a brief overview to
help me get started.

Thank you.

FeZ