Hi,

I've been trying from time to time to build zellij(1) under NetBSD; it
used to fall because of some Linux-specific call in the rust
dependencies. Now I can't get even as far as that, instead I am
getting on a number of dependencies:
 "-o" "/home/xci
/src/zellij/target/debug/build/corosensei-a36b402a4a09a331/build_script_build-a36b402a4a09a331"
"-Wl,--gc-sections" "-pie" "-Wl,-z,relro,-z,now"
"-Wl,-rpath,/usr/pkg/lib"
  = note: ld: /usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin:
/usr/libexec/liblto_plugin.so: Undefined PLT symbol
"unlink_if_ordinary" (symnum = 47)

As far as I could tell, the only place where this is defined in the system is in

 nm /usr/libexec/lto-wrapper | grep unlink_if
000000000006a842 T unlink_if_ordinary

No idea about this, my google-fu apparently is not so strong to
suggest anything useful.

Any pointers?

Chavdar

---
1) https://github.com/zellij-org/zellij - I suspect there won't be
many not yet heard of it, it is a tmux/screen type session manager on
steroids (not that tmux is bad or not enough, but still - this one
doesn't need any configuration in order to become useful, and there is
no learning curve as such...)

--
----