On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 at 15:25, Martin Husemann <mar...@duskware.de> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 02:19:01PM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > As far as I could tell, the only place where this is defined in the system
> > is in
> >
> >  nm /usr/libexec/lto-wrapper | grep unlink_if
> > 000000000006a842 T unlink_if_ordinary
> >
> > No idea about this, my google-fu apparently is not so strong to
> > suggest anything useful.
>
> It is a GNU libiberty utility function and probably should not be a dynamic
> symbol anywhere (but staticaly linked from -liberty).

I just found that I can't build any other rust projects, which used to
work ok, like helix, for instance, because of that.

So it must be something very recent - my last successful helix build
is from 29th of December, I rebuilt the system on the 30th, but in the
meantime I switched from rust-bin to source (because of a problem with
shells/nushell dumping core upon reading birthdates of mounted /kern
).

--
----