Here's how I installed it.

1) I installed Europa from the release download page.
2) I added GMF and STP to my update sites. The GMF page gives the link
to the update site in the place where it claims to have a link to
instructions for the update site.
3) I installed the STP tools and the alarmingly enormous set of
dependencies.
4) I tried to enable JAX-WS on an existing project, in spite of broken
links in the eclipse online help and inaccurate menu references.
5) It crashed with an NPE.
6) I submitted bug reports.
7) I posted a complaint to the eclipse foundation newsgroup about the
reliable unreliability of these addons, which I'm sure will have a lot
of effect.

I didn't try to create a fresh, new, JAX-WS project from scratch.

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/documents/europa/stp_europa_servicecreat
io