Johnson,

I hate to be a grump, and I'd prefer to help you refine this thing.

Here's my vision of the local architecture:

1) A large body of POJO code, including some classes that will
eventually travel across web service interfaces. My approach has been to
use Aegis on these classes to supply annotations to avoid introducing
dependencies on JAX-WS annotation classes. These POJOs are scattered
across several ordinary Eclipse java projects, and then built in
production in ant.

2) For each distinct lump of functionality, a web service defined with
JAX-WS annotations on the interface and implementation class. Each lump
has it's own Eclipse project to hold the web service.

3) A single project that pulls all of these together as a spring-wired
web application, delivering a WAR for deployment in a servlet container.

Are you trying to support the likes of me, or does my fondness for Aegis
or any other aspect of this story disqualify me? If not, no hard
feelings. If so, I'll reconstruct an installation of the whole business
and try again to feed you good bugzillas.

--benson

http://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/drops/I-I200707230251-

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/documents/europa/stp_europa_servicecreat