From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>He also said in an article in Combat Handguns that a Beretta
>92FS with a ten inch ported barrel and 20-round magazine
>was the perfect "home defence" gun which sounds a bit
>contradictory to me.

Steve,

It's a 6" ported BarSto Barrel on a custom Beretta 96, 20 rd
mag and Surefire Tactical Light, I played with it when I
stayed with Mas in December 1996. It is vastly superior to
an MP5 for use in Home Defence.

Guy
--
Well he's changed it then because this article was before the
Beretta 96 and STL came out.  At any rate it's still contradictory

I also have to say that the only way to get a Beretta 96
to shoot worth a damn is to put a BarSto or Jarvis barrel
in it, Mas must have had the same experience!

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]