From:   "Ron Rosenfeld", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Even if you are facing what is clearly a break barrel air
rifle you should consider it deadly.  I've heard (but
admittedly not seen) of them being "re-chambered" for a
.22 cetrefire round with the spring mechanism being modified
to create a firing pin.  On the outside a relatively harmless
air gun, on the inside .22 hornet,  a nasty sting that I would
not want to face at any range!
--
I've seen a .22 blank-firing revolver which had been converted
to fire live ammunition by boring out the chambers and using

The problem with these conversions is you may also be the
last person to see it, as evidenced by the kid in Manchester
who fatally shot himself through the head while trying to
make one.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]