From:   Jeremy Peter Howells, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Personally I would like to see British shooters win every
shooting medal at the Games and then decry the ban in every
interview.  A few well placed demonstrations, placards and
posters would also have some impact.

Perhaps even on the shooting kit of the British winners -
which are likely to make the TV.

Boycott the Games and its two lines in the editorial, win
lots of medals and more people get our message.

Others will disagree and they are free to do so.  But it
seems stupid to miss the opportunity for free press coverage.

Regards

Jerry
--
Have we even got a team going to the Olympics?

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]