From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Oh, the good old days. When men could go shooting whilst high as a kite on
>opium, get pissed, carry a flick knife and screw a bird without being
>bankrupted by the government, then have a fight on the way home. All in the
>same day as well. Sheer bliss. What a beautiful society.
>
><<I would like to thank you though for starting this discussion, whatever
>your motives or whether officially sanctioned or not.>>
>Do me a favour. I risk my bloody pension posting on here.
>
>IG
>--
>What statistics there are do show a much lower level of crime prior
>to the Firearms Act 1920, with firearms at least.  Statistics
>for London are reasonably comprehensive.
>
>Steve.

        Steve, & IG,

        Saaaayyyy, you guys really did have lots of fun, back in
Merry ol' England, didn't ya? <grin>
        It was never that way here in the US, even when we wuz a
pack of recalcitrant colonies! We were too sexually represses for
that kind of fun.

        Of course, that was back when you guys REALLY knew how to
let your hair down <chuckle, snort! guffaw!>.

        Ya know, IG? Maybe if you cops were to have Friday night
ho-down, and 'let it all hang out', you chaps would gain a sense of humor!
        Just a suggestion . . .
--
Liberty: Live it . . . or lose it.

ET