Same here. Alltel/Verizon has not been any trouble for us at all, no matter 
where we go. 

Ronnie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Glover, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


I see.  Me I am a simple man.  Just need a phone that works, Alltell now 
Verizon has been great for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:24 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


OH wow where should I start?
Dropped calls.
No cell service in my home on Cambridge road.<< off of Chelsea.
Getting voice mails delivered anywhere from 1 hour late to one day late.
Spotty service around Airport road and Forrest hills road.

Most times if I am on the phone and it's a business call I will pull over
for fear of losing the call/service. Especially if I am turning onto Forrest
hills off of Ward.

I think we just need more towers around




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Glover, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


What are the issues?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


If we are fixing cell service. Can you work on AT&T? 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:53 AM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


...

...very nice tues am ride!
jeff,bert&timS
~23m-avg~18+
beautiful sunrise
few patches of fog
typical dead animal smells along creeks
still sweating a lot even though it was
cooler than normal
anyone have ideas on how verizon
can improve their service?

On Aug 24, 8:17 pm, "JGLOVER37" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll be there
>
>
>
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: surfsalterpath
>   To: [email protected]
>   Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:32 PM
>   Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?
>
>   i'll be there
>   6am
>   old Strbks
>
>   On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Gibson, Brian <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
>     I will try and make it, but I'm pretty wiped from some traveling this
>     past weekend.
>
>     Brian Gibson
>     BB&T BankCard Services Financial Reporting
>     Financial Reporting Analyst
>     2713A Forest Hills Road, Wilson, NC 27893
>     Ph: 252-296-7139 | Fax: 252-296-7095
>
>     -----Original Message-----
>     From: [email protected]
>     [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp
>     Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:03 PM
>     To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
>     Subject: [COWs] tues 6am bike ride?
>
>     anyone up for 6am tues?
>     oStrbks- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
 





























































































































































































































































































































































































--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to