A buddy of mine jail broke his phone and is using another service to make
his I phone work. I thought about it doing it to mine.

I am having a hard time with Apple choosing ATT also.

 

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of surfsalterpath
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?

 

...that too.  For the life of me I will never understand

why apple chose proprietary service w/ at&t??

i hear verizon has access jan/10

big deal----just as bad

the usa needs to get on the world gsm system
more  wireless  competition needed

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Mark Fulford <[email protected]> wrote:


If we are fixing cell service. Can you work on AT&T?


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:53 AM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs

Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?


...

...very nice tues am ride!
jeff,bert&timS
~23m-avg~18+
beautiful sunrise
few patches of fog
typical dead animal smells along creeks
still sweating a lot even though it was
cooler than normal
anyone have ideas on how verizon
can improve their service?

On Aug 24, 8:17 pm, "JGLOVER37" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll be there
>
>
>
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: surfsalterpath
>   To: [email protected]
>   Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:32 PM
>   Subject: [COWs] Re: tues 6am bike ride?
>
>   i'll be there
>   6am
>   old Strbks
>
>   On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Gibson, Brian <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
>     I will try and make it, but I'm pretty wiped from some traveling this
>     past weekend.
>
>     Brian Gibson
>     BB&T BankCard Services Financial Reporting
>     Financial Reporting Analyst
>     2713A Forest Hills Road, Wilson, NC 27893
>     Ph: 252-296-7139 | Fax: 252-296-7095
>
>     -----Original Message-----
>     From: [email protected]
>     [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp
>     Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:03 PM
>     To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
>     Subject: [COWs] tues 6am bike ride?
>
>     anyone up for 6am tues?
>     oStrbks- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


















































































































































































<br


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to