David:

 

We'll probably leave from Nashville around 2:00.  That's an 18 to 20
min. drive from the "Y" to get there.  I get to design this route so
it'll be southern Nash County and Western Wilson County.  The pace is
usually +/-20 mph.  KP has to run following the ride so that will keep
her in check.  It'll be close to a 4 hour ride so as long as you don't
pull your usual 23 mph you'll have plenty for the end.

 

Tim

 

 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of david
caudle
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Tuesday Morning Ride Report!

 

Tim

 

what time will you and Kinnie head out? where?  and what pace?  I might
be able to swing that Thursday afternoon.  75 would be the most i have
ever done in one ride....hope I could hang!

 

Dave C.

 

________________________________

From: Tim Lucas <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:28:13 PM
Subject: [COWs] Tuesday Morning Ride Report!



Kinnie and I rode another 63 miles this morning.  A little wind, lots of
hills.  Just another day at the office.  We're going for 75 miles
Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested.  I kinda like this slow
economy.

Tim










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to