steve, we normally meet behind the Y @5:30. have not heard from others about riding today. I'm out!!
David C. ________________________________ From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:13:35 PM Subject: [COWs] Re: Tuesday Morning Ride Report! Is there a 5:30 ride tonight? Where do you meet? Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel ________________________________ From: david caudle Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:51:48 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected]> Subject: [COWs] Re: Tuesday Morning Ride Report! Tim what time will you and Kinnie head out? where? and what pace? I might be able to swing that Thursday afternoon. 75 would be the most i have ever done in one ride....hope I could hang! Dave C. ________________________________ From: Tim Lucas <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:28:13 PM Subject: [COWs] Tuesday Morning Ride Report! Kinnie and I rode another 63 miles this morning. A little wind, lots of hills. Just another day at the office. We're going for 75 miles Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested. I kinda like this slow economy. Tim --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
