I am thankful that I didn't crash nor get hurt and that Ronnie is okay.  Don 
replaced my rear rim and had my bike ready by a little after noon.  So I'm 
planning to ride tomorrow morning at 7 am if anyone wants to join me - probably 
40+ miles at 17 - 20 mph.  Would like to be back home by 10 am.  Don't have a 
route in mind, depends on the wind.  I will be leaving directly from my house 
at 1107 Robin Hill Rd. unless someone else wants to ride and wants to meet 
somewhere.
James
----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:51:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Fwd: Re: [COWs] Bad water

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to