Nick,
Your message implies that I caused the crash.  You need to get all the facts 
straight before you point the finger.  I don't appreciate it and feel that I am 
due an apology.
James
----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Ellis <[email protected]>
To: '[email protected]' 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [COWs] Bad water

Jim, Ronnie, Jeff and I hooked up with Tim, Jonathen, Dave W and James. Headed 
to old Sparta. But, James caught a wheel in front of him, got sideways and 
Ronnie hit him pretty good. Ronnie went down hard and James somehow managed to 
stay upright. Both riders ok, but both bikes a bit dinged up. Had to call the 
SAG car to get Ronnie's back home. James was going to try and ride his back. 

Then, Jeff flats. 

At least the biscuits at Hardees were good. 

With all of this bad karma, I think I'll run tomorrow.  

Nick Ellis
Poyner Spruill, LLP
252-972-7115
252-452-2127 (cell)

Please consider the environment before printing

***********

This electronic communication (including attachments) may contain attorney 
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the named 
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from 
disseminating, distributing or copying this communication. If you have received 
this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return message or 
by telephone at 919.783.6400 and delete this communication from your system. 
Thank you.

ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING TAX MATTERS HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, CANNOT 
be relied upon by any person to avoid tax penalties and are not intended to be 
used or referred to in any marketing or promotional materials. Poyner & Spruill 
LLP does not and will not impose any limitation on disclosure of the tax 
treatment or the tax structure of any transactions relating to this matter.

***********


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to