I heard there was a game in chapel hole yesterday...but the other team was a no 
show so i just keep ridin. We finished with 47 after takin a tour of wilson co. 
Nice day on the bike. Im out today.....headed to raleigh to interview a new 
basketball coach.
DC

On Sun Jan 30th, 2011 10:30 AM EST Jim Davis wrote:

>
>Started out with a group of 10, Did Black creek, to Lucama,
>at Lucama Nick, Bert and David C kept with a goal of 50 miles,
>David didn't really want the extra miles, just did not want to witness,
>an event at the Dean Dome.
>Doc, Kim, Bob L and I turned off and came back Old Raleigh Rd.
>Bob L proved that rest is  more important than training as on his 4th ride of 
>the season took
>the poloka dot jersy on the sisters and target hill at a 22+ pace.
>Good day to be on the bike,
> 
>OSB 2:00
>Jim
>
>> -----Original Message----- 
>> From: Steve <[email protected]> 
>> To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs <[email protected]> 
>> Date: 01/29/11 18:42 
>> Subject: [COWs] Re: weekend rides 
>> 
>> And then there were eight...
>> I enjoyed meeting everyone again at OSB at 1:00 for today's ride. Due
>> to the winds, we headed south in hopes of taking advantage of the tail
>> winds on the way back. Since this was my first ride in over 2 months,
>> I promised to do the best I could. Well, that kept me with the group
>> for 10.5 miles at which point I told Bert to go ahead, up hill, into
>> the wind at 17 was just more than I could muster. I turned around at
>> mile 11, the "engine" was pretty rusty but it never did seize up and I
>> kept going back to OSB enjoying the occasional tailwind to help me
>> along. I returned to OSB at 2:40 for 22 miles at 16.1 avg. Not too bad
>> for the first time on wheels in so long.
>> Steve D
>> 
>> On Jan 28, 12:23 pm, Jim Davis <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Sat OSB 1:00
>> > Sunday OSB 2:00
>> > Weather is going to be great both days.
>> > Everyone is invited to join the "dopers"
>> > Jim
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to