I vote 2pm. The warmer the better.....
OSB...whos in?

On Fri Apr 1st, 2011 7:11 PM EDT Bob 1956 wrote:

>Has the Saturday ride time been set?  I'm good with either 1 or 2 PM.
>
>
>On Mar 31, 10:38 am, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Or you could join John and I for a little 200K spin around the block
>> Saturday morning from Morrisville to Siler City and back.  A great
>> intro to endurance cycling.  36mph tailwinds for the return trip Sat.
>> afternoon.  I missed this ride last year and AL had some homemade brew
>> at the finish line.  Here's hoping!!!
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to