Normally I would Bob, however; tomorrow that time will not work for me and I 
want to get a ride in for sure.

From: Bob Luppino 
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 8:24 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [COWs] Sunday B ride, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance 
negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

Dale...There will be a B group ride tomorrow at 2 from OSB if you want to wait 
that late.



From: Dale B 
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 7:55 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: [COWs] Sunday B ride, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance 
negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

B ride tomorrow, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance 
negotiable............if I get no replies I will leave from my house. -- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to