At this point I figured I would leave from my house, which would you prefer?


-----Original Message----- From: BGibson
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 10:50 AM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Re: Sunday B ride, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

Are you still riding from OSB at 11 or your house?

On Mar 12, 8:55 pm, Dale B <[email protected]> wrote:
B ride tomorrow, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance
negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to