I am new to area and would like to join the ride what is the address to meet up 
with all for this ride
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale B <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:55:48 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Sunday B ride, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance
 negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

B ride tomorrow, OSB.........11:00 am..........distance 
negotiable.............if I get no replies I will leave from my house.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to