--- Robert Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > >>At the very least, it would be nice to get out a new release which > > >>resized correctly. I know that the current implementation isn't perfect > > >>but I wonder if it is better than the alternative of having a new user a > > >>week sending in a suggestion that the browser should be resizeable. > > > > Why don't you just release the current snapshot? > > Lets put it to the floor. While I'm not happy with the current UI > resulting from the resizability... if a simple majority of the package > maintainers are, I'll release.
I agree that the current snapshot isn't best, but neither is the current release, so I'm for getting the resizablility to end users. __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
