Robert Collins wrote:



On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 23:29, Reini Urban wrote:
> Robert Collins schrieb:
> > On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 08:07, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>At the very least, it would be nice to get out a new release which
> >>resized correctly.  I know that the current implementation isn't perfect
> >>but I wonder if it is better than the alternative of having a new user a
> >>week sending in a suggestion that the browser should be resizeable.
>
> Why don't you just release the current snapshot?

Lets put it to the floor. While I'm not happy with the current UI
resulting from the resizability... if a simple majority of the package
maintainers are, I'll release.

There, hows that?

Rob

As I reported previously in http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-12/msg00133.html , the setup-2.418 snapshot with resizable chooser has worked well for me for months now.


The only very minor inconvenient I experienced is that some screens are not as pretty when resized as they could be.

So I vote for the release of that snapshot.



Andr� Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL package to cygwin at cygwin dot com .



Reply via email to