Christopher schrieb: > On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 03:36:33PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote: >>I want to keep two prvious perl version available, now I need to know: >>is more than one tag for 'prev:' or 'test:' in setup.hint files >>supported and handled correct by upset? At least setup.exe seems to >>have no problems with more than one [prev] tag in setup.ini.
> I'm surprised that setup.exe has no problems with more than one prev > but upset only maintains one level, so any setup.hint -> setup.ini > translation will eat extra prev's. > Why do you think you need multiple previous versions? I stillkeep perl-5.6.1 at the mirrors for people who don't believe that the new perl-5.8 is ok. Now I have updated to 5.8.5 and removed 5.8.2 but got complaints because the postgres perl extension is linked against 5.8.2 DLL. I need to rethink the package naming if it is not possible to get mroe than one prev tag into setup.ini (automatically, as mentioned it works well with setup.exe). Gerrit -- =^..^=
