Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:

Howdy Nahor,

For someone who's entire contribution to XWin has been
an alpha-blended X icon you've got some loud opinions...

He's done much more than that. His full name is "Jehan Bing" and it looks like the bulk of his work is here:

http://x.cygwin.com/devel/server/changelog-050.html

He added the "-nodecoration" parameter, scrollbar support, build rules for Windows resource files, lots of stuff.

Thanks for defending me, not being on the mailing list itself makes me a bit laggy to reply :P.

And by the way, the "build rules for Windows resource files" is your contribution not mine. :)

Nahor/Jehan