Hi,

When I create and save a configuration with 'XLaunch', for example as 'config.xlaunch', I have the following behavior when double clicking the saved config file: It just launches XLaunch as if no configuration was saved at all. Wehn I open up the saved configuration file in an text editor, all the right settings are there in the xml file. Is this expected behavior, or am I running into a bug ? Im expecting the saved configuration in the xml file to be used instead of having to fill it in again.

Thanks,

- Maarten
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<XLaunch WindowMode="Windowed" ClientMode="XDMCP" LocalClient="True" Display="0" RemoteProtocol="" LocalProgram="xterm" RemoteProgram="xterm" RemoteHost="" RemoteUser="" XDMCPHost="192.168.178.22" XDMCPBroadcast="False" XDMCPIndirect="False" Clipboard="True" ExtraParams="" Wgl="True" DisableAC="False" XDMCPTerminate="False" SSHKeyChain="False" SSHTerminal="True" ExtraSSH=""/>