"Daniel J. Boone" wrote:

> Don't forget, they arrested the guy who bought a truckload of candy at
> Costco just before Halloween....

If you're talking about the New Jersey man, he was (a) not Arabic (b)
not a terrorist and (c) a candy wholesaler. He just wanted to turn a
profit by making little kiddies fat. I suppose the backers of the
current "fatty food" tax would like to let him rot, but the FBI didn't
see a case.

> I never did hear if they let him out or if he is still rotting in
> "preventive detention...."

Cavity preventive dentition, perhaps.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

progress depends on the unreasonable man.  -- George Bernard Shaw