> > Also let's not forget that person A givin person B cash is
> > zero-cost untraceable transaction.
>
> Oh, but it's not. Try to carry around a good merchant's daily
> receipts in cash every day, see how much you end up paying for guys
> in armored cars instead.

Wrong analogy. I don't care about 1:M (merchants), they are visible and
therefore do not need cash in the first place. The issue here is 1:1.

> If we really could reduce risk-adjusted transaction cost by, say,
> three orders of magnitude or more over a credit card by using

Multitudes of mail servers are having dejavu ...

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com