Tim May wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 12:55  PM, Michael Motyka wrote:

<<His credit card usage sometimes flips the "stolen card" bit>>

> But you make a good point, that the "net" to snare bad guys is snaring
> vastly more ordinary people.

And most of the sheeple _like_ it. They'd rather be safe than free. For
every complaint I've heard about having to reassure the bank that the
card wasn't stolen, I've heard a couple dozen praises for the wonderful
safe system that takes care of its members.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

progress depends on the unreasonable man.  -- George Bernard Shaw