The problem might be the resultant emf signature, much more of a giveaway than the
brief activity of a digital camera.

What really might be useful is steganographically placing it on the back of some
bulshit cellphone call (not likely to arouse much suspicion these days)

<----- Original Text ----->

In antoher context I've wondered about the possibility of wireless,
near-real-time video upload.