Randolph Graham wrote:

>1) If someone comes to rape you, Kill them.
>2) If someone comes to rob you, Kill them
>3) If someone comes to carjack you, Kill them
>4) If someone comes to murder you, Kill them.
>5) If someone comes to abduct you, Kill them.
>
>After you have killed these five, your life and the lives of the people
>you love will be safer.
>
>|Our package contains a 20 page report on things you can do to protect
yourself
>agains crime such as |robbery, rape, how to protect your home, and much
>more. That is not all. The package comes with a |80,000 volt mini stun gun
>that is the size of a credit card or cigarette pack.
>
>If someone is not mentally prepared to defend themselves with lethal force,
>than they are not prepared to use a f*ck'n Stun Gun.
>
>Pound sand down a rat hole.

Praise Mammon for chopper reading on our splendid overfly of
our horizon-cleared million-acre spread. Let me tell you the comfort
an Apache gunship gives your family, we're here hovering, almost
nobody alive down there, just dot.coms on the landscape of bones
and hides of vermin who crossed our borderlessness, hah,
daydreaming this paradise was free for slacking less than 24x7.

Look, children, look at the lazy wetback run like a jack rabbit, yo,
mamacita, eat this fire and ice, there won't be a next time to suck
the blood of Super Max gringos.

Junior, Missy: throw out the mestizos.