At 7:35 AM -0800 2/25/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [...]

Indeed.

Gun grabbers need killing. Someday there will be coordinated wave of
untraceable contract killings. At least 342,000 persons in America have
already earned killing.

I'm proud that untraceable technologies we have helped to develop and
publicize will make possible the cleansing of this country of gun grabbers.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.