Eric, it took me all of twenty seconds to give that Echelon guy the link he
needed.  Honest seekers after truth don't bother me, even if they could use
a search engine instead.

As for the spam, it sure has increased.  As I deleted about six pieces
before getting to your message, I started wondering whether it was for real,
or was a subtle attack designed to drive away list members.  Probably too
subtle to be likely, but an interesting thought.

If you go, I'll miss your posts.

-- Daniel J. Boone

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe when the
legislature is in session."  -- Judge Gideon Tucker

> Why is the list now 99% spam and idiots?
<snip>