On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Eric Cordian wrote:

The temporary death of Cyberpass was weird. I am subscribed
through it. I noticed over a couple of days that my mail volume
had decreased massively. I never resubed, but my mail started
picking up in a few days anyway. Personally, I wasn't all that
terribly worried as there isn't as much signal to the list as
there used to be. (sometimes I doubt there ever was - not that
I help much as I generally lurk)

The temporary lull was actually a welcome respite.

amp

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zeugma.nu/

You can patent a mouse trap. You should not be able to patent trapping mice.