At 09:30 AM 2/20/00 -0800, Eric Cordian wrote:
>Since [EMAIL PROTECTED] mysteriously died, without explanation,
>there seems to be a large increase in the amount of crap, and the various
>other listservs seem to be carrying random subsets of the total traffic.

I resuscrived myself via cyberpass and am receiving traffic again - I
suspect perhaps someone deleted the list of subscribers. I get the
impression cyberpass is now something of a Flying Dutchman server - I had
an account on cyberpass/anonymizer which finally died because I couldn't
get a customer service person (on the phone or via email) to talk to me
long enough to write down my new credit card number after the old one expired.

>Why is toad even participating any more?  Didn't it get junked after
>Gilmore's editorial binge?

No, it, too, has continued to run in an unsupervised/uncontrolled fashion.

What's funny is that the physical meetings in the SF Bay Area have been
much better lately - their content is considerably more interesting than
most list traffic.

--
Greg Broiles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]