At 04:01 PM 3/17/00 -0800, you wrote:

The guys that reverse engineered CyberPatrol seemed to believe that
"security" can justify trespassing.  I think we need to ponder about
the fallacy of it, as if the end could justify the means.

Not trespass.  Regardless of law, anything I purchase is mine to do as I
see fit, including resale, rental or reverse engineering.  Period.

Regardless of law, anything I can detect from my property is mine to listen
to, decrypt and enjoy.

And I'll defend to their death my right to do so.

KS

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read
easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.