On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 18:16:11 -0500
John Newman <j...@synfin.org> wrote:

> I found the following gem on his blog, at which point I stopped
> reading, having reached my revulsion limit:

        I find it somewhat entertaining in a sick kind of way.

        Here's another nugget

        "If we actually had anarcho capitalism, we would not have
        borders, but we would not have welfare either, and likely we
        would have the death penalty for most crimes typical of the
        underclass, and serfdom or slavery for vagrants and sturdy
        beggars. Let us introduce the death penalty for everything,
        abolish voting, at least for the poor and the stupid, and
        reintroduce serfdom or some similar way of getting people
        disinclined to work out of circulation, and then we can open
        the borders."