So, 25 to 31 years of generally cooling temperatures muh grits:

 Martin Armstrong On The Coming Mini Ice-Age
 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-31/martin-armstrong-coming-mini-ice-age

 … “HIGH PROBABILITY that [global temperatures] are declining for 31
 years from 2015”

Time to stock up on thermals and carbon fuels...