On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 03:54:36AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 15:54:12 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > You cannot nurture IQ into existence -
>
>       'IQ' is pseudo scientific bullshit. The fundamental fact is that
> morality has fuck to do with being clever or good at math. Clever people can
> be evil as fuck and 'dumb' people can be honest(or not) just like the
> 'elites'. If anything 'clever' people are more likely to be assholes.

Although it certaily seemc true that morality has nothing to with IQ, that's
irrelevant to the point here: that there are genetic "racial" based differences.

John wants to pretend those differences don't exist, and to the extent he
believes his own rubbish, he is in practice at a disadvantage, but in t/his
case I'm pretty sure it's merely political chicanery on his part (that is, that
"even he doesn't believe the bullshit he types up").