At 10:44 AM -0800 2/11/03, Tim May wrote:
>But in postmodern America mentioning guns is simply NOT DONE. Not even
>on the Fox Network, a more rightward network than the others. (Being
>right no longer means mentioning guns, as Ashcroft and Cheney and the
>like would prefer that guns be in the hands of der polizei. There's a
>reason Hitler confiscated guns held privately by Germans.)

I thought Ashcroft was on record as stating that the second amendment
confered an individual right to own arms.  Are his actions are not in
accord with his words?

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the Ameican | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | way.                   | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA