> I'm wondering why Cryptome decided to place thisB particular piece of
> opinion.B
> It is not inkeeping w/ the type of stuff I've read here before, in terms of
> it being a straightB opinion piece, not a document,B federal register entry,
> etc..B Why did "you" (who is that exactly, anyway?) choose to includeB it?B I

On a purely theoretical plane, there is no straight opinion. When one mentiones
word "France", for example, it assumes a lot - that the french state is a
legitimate state, that "state" is a valid entity in the first place, and that
term France is a legitimate name for that particular territory.

Language is a distillate of past propaganda. The newcomers and dissenters have
no advantage of "legitimate" words to support their case. They must use
elaborate descriptions or define new macros. That you see nothing wrong with
word "federal" but see something wrong with word "mutant" is a display of your
own bias.

And the mere notion that "valid" stuff ("facts") can be smeared by "racist"
stuff illustrates that you are not looking for facts, but for granfallooning
with something, with a group or idea.

(Along those lines, *anything* a politician thug ever mentioned would become
smeared and invalid. OK, bad example.)

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://shopping.yahoo.com