From: bounce-127005174-87608...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-127005174-87608...@list.cornell.edu> On Behalf Of diana shulman
Sent: 08 December 2022 09:56
To: 'Edgar Hauster' <bconc...@hotmail.com>; czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [czernowitz-l] RE: [czernowitz-l] Re: Film Premiere: "Forgotten
Holocaust in Transnistria" • 14.12.2022, 7 pm [UTC +1] • University of
Innsbruck and as Live-Stream

Thank you so much Edgar!
I hope my poor German will be enough to understand what is being said… It is a
pity there is no English (or Hebrew) translation. Still I am very thankful for
what we do have.
My heart skipped a beat as I noticed a photo of Obodowka In the photos gallery.
My mother and her family were deported to Verhovka, where my grandparents and
great-grandmother perished. Later My mother and aunt moved to Obodowka.
I am looking forward to watching this documentary.
Thanks again,
Diana Schulman,
Tel Aviv.