From: Miriam Suss <ms...@bigpond.net.au>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 21:10
To: Edgar Hauster
Cc: Edgar Hauster; czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu; diana shulman;
ka...@karinp.co.uk
Subject: Re: [czernowitz-l] RE: [czernowitz-l] RE: [czernowitz-l] Re: Film
Premiere: "Forgotten Holocaust in Transnistria" • 14.12.2022, 7 pm [UTC +1] •
University of Innsbruck and as Live-Stream

Dear Edgar

I am so grateful for your pointing this video broadcast to us. I have just
watched it from Tel Aviv where we are currently on a family trip. I also found
the discussion very interesting and historically informative.

Rosa Zukerman’s tragic journey on foot from Czernowitz through the forests and
across water mirrors that of my mother, her 3 sisters, their parents and two
toddlers.

My family also ended their journey in Bershad, where hunger and typhus killed
my grandparents and aunt.

Edgar it was mentioned during the telecast that the session is being recorded.
I would love my sons and eventually my grandchildren to watch the movie. I
wonder if you could clarify how it could be accessed on- line?

Again I must mention that I am constantly grateful for this Cz list and the
efforts of those who keep us informed of resources - for 2nd generation
descendants like me they strengthen the precious threads to our parents and
grandparents. Edgar many thanks again!

I take this opportunity to wish all list members a frailachen Chanukah - enjoy
the latkes and doughnuts. I’m delighted to light candles in Israel this year.

Miriam Suss OAM
Email: ms...@bigpond.net.au
Melbourne Australia