Hi Johnf, thanks for your reply.

Am Mittwoch, den 11.01.2017, 08:48 -0800 schrieb john:
> How did you create the UI form?  Did you use the class designer?
>
> Or did you manually create each of the controls - something like:
>
> dabo.ui.dTextBox(self, RegID="CaseID",Width=225, DataSource =
> 'public.esenroll', DataField = 'caseno')

Well, I have chosen a third way. I manualy created a .cdxml-File
(without the class designer, since my Form is huge and I don't like what
it does to my .cdxml) that looks like this: (I stripped it down to the
essentials for readability)

<dGridSizer>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(1, 1)" DataField="sph_r"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(2, 1)" DataField="sph_l"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(1, 2)" DataField="cyl_r"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(2, 2)" DataField="cyl_l"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(1, 3)" DataField="ach_r"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(2, 3)" DataField="ach_l"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(1, 4)" DataField="add_r"></dTextBox>
        <dTextBox rowColPos="(2, 4)" DataField="add_l"></dTextBox>
</dGridSizer>

This results in the TabOrder sph_r,sph_l,cyl_r,cyl_l,...
But I want sph_r,cyl_r,ach_r,...,sph_l,cyl_l,...

> Normally, the order or tab order is set to match top to bottom and left
> to right within a panel (and of course a sizer can also influence the
> order).

Ok, maybe I can rearange my textfields and put all *_r fields in one
dSizer and *_l fields in a second one. - To bad I really liked the
dGridSizer.

>  There is one property 'TabStop' True or False that is available.

That I have found, but it is no use to me in my situation, since I want
TabStop but just a different order.