On 11/14/16, 14:47, "Olafur Gudmundsson" wrote:

>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-smime-12[tools.ietf.org]

I've read the document and think it adequately covers the experiment.

I have one request, which is not a show stopper.  The term "rainbow table"
ought to have a reference to a definition of the term.  (Or as is done for zone
walking, a brief definition in-line.)  This is to stem the introduction of new
terms without clear origins, which historically nags IETF documents.

(Even Wikipedia's entry for "rainbow table" has a note including a need for
more precise citations. ;) )